Trace3 and F5 Coffee Series
Rise and grind to a better morning!
Last quarter we talked about security at the application layer: How shifting the front line of defense beyond just your front gates of firewall is now more critical than ever. We also talked about F5 AWAF and Silverline and NGINX App Protect as options.
Now, we want to hear from you what kind of challenges you are facing. Do you have a use-case you can bring to us to discuss with your peers on the call? Something you have been trying to solve and can’t quite understand? One use-case brought to us that we will discuss is how to address adding authentication into an app without the native ability for auth, in this case: Atlassian Bitbucket via Sourcetree.
This is a quarterly series where we will ship you a new coffee kit before each session. All attendees will receive a French Press Kit prior to the start of the series.
Thursday, June 24, 2021 | 8:30 AM - 9:15 AM MST | Denver Region
Trace3 Tech BBQ
Join Trace3 and our valued partners for tech & bbq!
In today’s fast paced business environment, IT organizations are challenged to keep pace and deliver an innovative, always-on, high performing infrastructure environment to enable and power the business. Trace3 and our valued partners, understand the challenges and will provide your team the expertise and guidance to effectively integrate, automate, innovate, and elevate your business.
Hear from our Partners and stay for a BBQ — this event includes an exclusive Weber Grill Chef Demo!
During the event we will raffle off a Weber Genesis II SX-335 Smart Grill, including a grill cover. Plus! The first 25 who register and attend the event will receive a 4 pack of Ribeye steaks, just in time for the July 4th weekend!
Thursday, June 24, 2021 | 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM EST | Central Region
Wifi-6: Driving Business Outcomes for Business Enterprise
Join us to learn how industry leaders are deploying both current and emerging technologies to support unprecedented AI, wireless mobility and switching needs. During this webinar, we will cover:
DNA Wireless Assurance
- Network visibility and troubleshooting — with deeper visibility and enhanced management capabilities, network assurance can take intent-based networking even further.
- Time savings and efficiency — more devices, more users, more to manage. Use the power of data to grow your network and improve performance and reliability.
- Turn data into intuitio — use AI/ML to pinpoint the most important issues impacting your network while reducing noise and false positives.
- See what's happening at your properties.
- Act on insights using digitization toolkits.
- Extend platform capabilities to drive business outcomes.
- 25+ Built in Apps.
- 25+ COVID use cases.
- 20+ partner apps that drive outcomes with proven ROI for customers.
- 30+ IoT devices in the marketplace.
Enjoy lunch on us! For your time, attendees can enjoy a Domino's Pizza.
Thursday, June 24, 2021 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST | Southwest Region