Released October 27, 2022
Security teams sometimes need to tackle big transformations as they keep up with today’s threat landscape. This two-time Founder set out to make that transformation less intimidating. In this episode, our co-hosts Todd Gallina and Sandy Salty interview Guy Podjarny, the Founder and President of Snyk. The three of them discuss how Guy was able to overcome a catastrophic failure, the importance of winning over a user, and rethinking the way security teams defeat threats. The conversation in this episode covers:
• The importance of Snyk’s dev-first posture
• Depth versus breadth in the world of cybersecurity
• Guy’s perspective on a company’s fundraising story
• The nuances of a product lead growth company
• The evolution of decision making within an IT organization
Listen to this and all of The Founder Formula episodes at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or our website.